1. I used the big heavy duty rubber mat at the bowling end to have a good solid base to bowl off meaning I felt secure under-foot.
2. I introduced a longish run up for me, probably 9 or 10 steps and came in off a fairly quick run in.
3. Tried to get side on as much as possible out of an energetic bound.
4. Used a very loose grip and bowled with my top-spinner action.
5. Tried a mixture of flippers, leg breaks and Top-Spinners.
Massive improvement, hit the stumps loads, got swing with the flippers and was able to vary the leg breaks by moving the wrist position giving me 3 leg-break variations...
- Hardly any turn with more dip.
- Normal stock delivery
- Bigger leg break
So all in all a very good follow up session after the poor one earlier on.